About The Knell Group
Founded by the late Mary Ann Knell many years ago, The Knell Group continues to be a major player in the Central Illinois Real Estate market.
The Knell Group’s core value, as an extension of Mary Ann’s vision, is to give our clients the power to live better. With hard work we consistently rank as one of the top Peoria area and Illinois real estate teams. This ranking is due to a honed talent and effective implementation of efficient home buying and selling systems. The 'team' concept in real estate was first introduced to the area by Mary Ann. Her intent was to ensure every client received consistent representation. She hand-picked and trained a group of talented and energetic professionals. Many agents have joined the team, learned the industry from the ropes up and ventured on into successful solo careers but several remained with the group as a permanent home. We take Mary Ann’s legacy seriously and she lives on through The Knell Group as we continue her business she grew with the same vision, concept and work ethic.
Our team consists of seasoned and newer agents that have joined together to serve all of Central IL areas. From $1ooK- $1M, we give each of our clients equal and honest representation.
- Prepare Listing Appointments
- Assist Agents with Data Entry
- Communicate Showing Activity with Clients
- Oversee Changes to Listing Contracts (i.e- Price Changes)
- Contact Prospects through Contact Management System
- Nurture and Manage Incoming and Existing Leads
- Convert Prospects into Appointments
- Efficient: Able to multi-task, stream line processes, handle a significant call and email volume and pivot to different tasks
- Team Player: Enjoy working and supporting a team environment
- Effective Communicator: Articulate well and are able to build rapport with clients
- Professional: Reliable, honest and trustworthy with confidential information and acting in the best interest of our clients
- Experience: At least 1 year office experience and/or inside sales experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and able to learn new computer based programs quickly
- Education: High School Diploma or higher
- Licenses: Pass or possess your IL Real Estate Broker License within 90 days of employment
- Monday through Friday
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Hourly rate depending on experience
- Option for additional income based on converted sales
Think you're a fit for The Knell Group?
Email Your Resume to TheKnellGroup@PeoriaHomeOffice.com
Want to join the team in a different capacity? Reach out, we are always open and looking for professional, reliable, eager people!
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Here are some of the people you'll be working with if you join The Knell Group and why they love working here.
I love working with a group of people that love to work hard but have fun while doing it.
- Amy Weaver, Team Leader
Being a part of a team allows us to share new ideas and collaborate in our work. As a team, we are dedicated to giving our clients the best experience! I love having a team behind me that I can trust. We work hard, but also know how to have fun!
-Kendra Sipes, Real Estate Agent
I love the community aspect that we have. There’s always someone to chat about ideas, questions and frustrations with. Similarly there’s always someone to cheer you on when you have a win.
-Jordan Lewis, Real Estate Agent
Love all the support & knowledge I am surrounded by from the team!
-Jenny Riebel, Real Estate Agent
Our group brings together people from different backgrounds and strengths to form a united group that's dedicated to our clients. It's comforting to have a team to go to with problems and use others strengths.
-Kari Dalpiaz, Marketing Coordinator/Real Estate Agent
The energy, experience and overall atmosphere is what I love about The Knell Group.
-Molly Heinold, Closing Coordinator
Coldwell Banker | The Real Estate Group
The Knell Group is an equal opportunity employer.