4405 N Miller Avenue in 'The Heights'
A once in a lifetime opportunity nestled in the bustling community of Peoria Heights.
An unexpected and undeniably unique classic contemporary gem located one block off famed Grandview Drive in “chic” Peoria Heights! From the ground up this home showcases the finest of finishes, impeccable design and state of the art technology in an artful recreation and expansion completed in 2017. The blend of exotic woods, marble finishes, amazing Pella windows that flood the home with natural light and an open entertainment sized floor plan will satisfy the most discriminating buyer.
This sleek home not only offers the finest of finishes but also the latest technology. This smart home offers state of the art technology to wirelessly control lighting, entertainment, security, energy and other connected devices. All rooms are prewired for CATV outlets and Ethernet. The exterior was intentionally designed to offer superior protection with genuine concrete board stucco and James Hardie board siding. Plus professionally designed landscape plan with oversized paver terrace and irrigation system to keep the ground lush.
Before and After
When the current owner saw this property, she had a vision. This vision has completely transformed what used to be a cape cod style home into a sleek contemporary show stopper. Nearly the entire home from the ground up has been replaced. Take a look at some of the Before and After
Highlighting just a few of our most favorite rooms of the home...
- Custom cabinetry by Design Plus with Calcutta marble countertops and backsplash
- Thermador Professional series appliance package
- Walk-in pantry
- Open to dining and great room, plus access to large paver patio
3rd Level Media Room:
- Located just off the back mud room, accessed by a oak staircase with custom designed iron railing by Kelly Oramental Iron
- Built-in wet bar with glass front display cabinets and storage
- Pre-wired from 7.2 surround sound by Kaiser Electric and 120" projector screen
Upper Master En Suite Highlights:
- Heated Carrera marble tile flooring
- Heated towel bar
- Dormered accent ceiling detail with floor to ceiling window and crystal chandalier
- Double vanity with quartz countertops, Decolav undermount sinks, designer mirrors and wall sconces
- 2 walk-in closets
For more information and photos click here
Contact The Knell Group with any of your real estate needs.